HI!!! I am here to relive the blog. :D Hmm. What can I talk about? Oh yes. Number of things to say:1. For those of you who has pics of kironians
(please dun purposely go take ugly pics ok??) please send them to
miaolin. Cos she needs it for
parent child day.2. Let's work together and make this Parent-Child Day the best one ever!!
3. For that to happen, those who are ICs or ushers or I dunno what resposibilities you have, you have to do your best. Including me lar.
And jiaying please don't complain. All the parents will love you. ;)4. Erm.
Jia you for all the tests like what
Irene tagged. I know we all hate test but....argh. No choice. :(
5. Please do up your eportfolio
nicely cos you never know when your parents will invade your privacy and go look. blah!
6. Hmmmm. Yes.....
JIAYOUS and
LOTS OF LOVEEEEE to those who are running the competitive run thing this friday. ;D Jia you!!! Do our class proud! Yay :)
7. For those who are running the mass run like me. I hate running too.
8. You know, these numbered things are getting abit pointless.
9. If you see what I mean. I mean I AM lame. >.< color="#009900">
Nombor sepuluh!!!! Ok seriously I am going
mad.
11. I guess this is the end. Will edit if anything pops into my every crazy and stupid mind. ;)
Lalala. HURRAY FOR
KIRON!!!!!
Kiron is Loved.
all for one; it's ONEEEE K yo.